Lightning-Fast, No-Hassle Publishing with
You could self-publish on your own, but there’s a learning curve! You have to set up your publishing imprint, get your ISBN and bar code, coordinate printing and shipping, deal with eBook technology, and get any and all versions of your book listed for sale on Amazon and beyond.
Why not let an expert handle these details for you? Scrivener Books takes care of all the unknowns and transforms your finished book into a published paperback, eBook, audiobook, and/or hardcover. Once we get you set up, you keep all the profit and all the control.
Paperback and Hardback Services
For printed books, we will coordinate with your book editor and designer so we can do the following for you:
- Create your book’s interior and cover
- Provide galley proofing
- Assign your book the required ISBN and bar code. (If you’re arranging your own printing and all you need is an ISBN and bar code, please contact us.)
- Help you determine the best cover price for your book, so you can control how much profit you make on each copy sold.
- Set up your masterpiece for on-demand printing. Our books come in a variety of trim sizes, with glossy or matte full-color covers and your choice of white or cream paper inside. Whenever you want, you can order your book at cost, from one copy to one thousand copies or more.
- Get your book live on Amazon.com, and all other major online retailers, so people can buy it! We will then turn the reins of your online publishing account over to you, so you can check your sales reports whenever you want and collect all the profits. (We also offer the option of account management so there’s less hassle for you.)
- Input your title into the worldwide “Books In Print” database. Information about your book will then become visible to thousands of retailers, libraries, and online services.
- And much more!
Your investment for print publishing: Full print publishing services generally run from $3,000 to $7,000 depending on whether you need paperback or hardback or both (includes an ebook); and whether you need all design/formatting and publishing services or just need some gaps filled. Please contact us for a customized pricing sheet. This gets your book live for sale on Amazon and other retailers and makes copies available for you to order at cost. Your set-up fee includes one proof copy of your book shipped via second-day express for your final approval before it goes on sale.
To be competitive in today’s technology-driven market, you need to make your book available as an eBook. Scrivener Books can transform your print book into the formats required for worldwide sale through Amazon Kindle, Apple iBookstores, Barnes & Noble Nook, and several other eBook merchants.
You can set your eBook’s retail price between $2.99 and $9.99. Once we get your eBook publishing accounts set up and your eBook live for customers to purchase, we’ll turn control of your accounts over to you so you can check sales reports whenever you want and collect all the profits. (We also offer the option of account management so there’s less hassle for you.)
Your investment for eBook creation and publishing: eBook creation and publishing services generally run from $200 to $2,000 depending on the size of your book, the complexity of your interior (images?), your Amazon optimization (and other promotion) preferences, and whether you need all design/formatting and publishing services or just need some gaps filled. Please contact us for a customized pricing sheet.
For information about the following additional services that we can provide, please contact us:
- Publishing a full-color picture book
- Publishing an audiobook and making it available on Audible.com, iTunes, and Amazon
- Distributing your printed book beyond Amazon
- Officially registering your book with the U.S. Copyright Office
- Getting a Library of Congress Control Number for your title
- Managing your publishing accounts on an ongoing basis, so you don’t have to learn how
- Purchasing a single ISBN and bar code, at less than half price, if you’re arranging your own book printing
- Arranging for higher-quantity offset print runs of your book
As the author, it’s your job to promote your book. If you’d like help, check out Eschler Editing’s promotion services.
Questions? Ready to get started? Contact us today.